There are a handful of different siding options to choose from for your home improvement project—from natural wood siding to metal siding. The best siding option for you depends on your budget, wants, and needs. In this blog, we’ll be listing five reasons vinyl siding may be the right option for you and your home. As a versatile product that can add curb appeal without compromising budget or the overall integrity of the home or building, vinyl siding remains one of the most popular siding options for homeowners and those alike.
Let’s get right to it! These are the five reasons to choose vinyl siding for your next home improvement project.
1. Vinyl siding can make your wildest siding dreams come true. Vinyl siding offers a large selection of textures, profiles, and over 300 colors to choose from. If that sounds overwhelming, it doesn’t have to be. Most home exterior experts are ready to help you through the design process—from width and thickness, profile and texture combinations, to choosing a color.
2. Vinyl siding can take a beating. Our Midwest climate can be rough on siding, which is why it’s essential to choose a product or material that can withstand the extreme weather Wisconsin is known for. The right vinyl siding can handle heat and cold, along with high wind and moisture, while keeping its original appearance for years to come.
3. Vinyl siding is budget-friendly. For budget-conscious property owners, vinyl siding is one of the best options. As one of the least expensive siding products, vinyl siding creates instant curb appeal and added value. Furthermore, vinyl siding protects your home or building from the daily wear and tear caused by the elements and inclement weather.
4. Vinyl siding is low maintenance. If you want a siding option that doesn’t require the cost and labor of repainting every couple of years, vinyl siding is one of the best options with minimal maintenance. Soap, water and the occasional power wash is all you need!
5. Vinyl siding installation is simple. Compared to other siding options available, the simplicity of the installation process of vinyl siding will save you money on labor costs.
Ready to learn more about vinyl siding and how it may be the best option for you?
Call or text us at (608) 320-7007 and we’ll be in touch.