Shopping for windows and gutters can be an overwhelming process—from researching the best and worst windows and gutter system products, to choosing an experienced contractor that you can trust to help improve your home. We do our best at Performance Exteriors & Contracting to relieve this stress and provide you with our expertise for the best possible experience, which is why we only offer products that we can confidently stand by.
What window and skylight brands do we offer?
The windows and skylight brands that we use vary with each customer and project, but we do have three (3) main brands that we use
- Simonton is 2020’s #1 rated in Highest Overall Quality for vinyl windows according to Builder Magazine. View Simonton’s warranties on their website.
- Pella is a favorite at our shop, specifically the Pella Impervia (Fiberglass Frames). View Pella’s warranties on their website.
- Velux is the skylight brand that we use here at PE&C. View Velux’s warranty on their website.
What rain gutters do we offer and why?
We offer aluminum seamless gutters in .032 gauge (heavyweight) with two size options, 5” gutters (standard size) or 6” gutters (oversized), that are custom-bent onsite. The .032 gauge is considered a heavyweight material and is more durable than the standard weight option .027 gauge. Oversized 6” gutters are becoming increasingly popular in areas that have heavy rainfall and for its ability to handle 40% more water. Considering Wisconsin’s tumultuous weather and other factors such as the pitch of your roof, the oversized 6” rain gutters may be a more advantageous solution to your gutter problems.
Do we offer gutter guards?
Yes! There are three (3) types of gutter guards that we provide:
- Ultra-Flo: Black powder coated steel screen; works good for keeping out mainly leaves.
- Raindrop Gutter Guard Systems: Black vinyl cover that handles heavier debris; small debris will still get through the cover—product has a 10-year warranty.
- Valor Gutter Guards: Painted, galvanized paned with a stainless-steel micro-mesh; keeps all debris out of the gutters—product has a 20-year warranty.